Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person – hand your repeat slip in at reception having clearly marked the items required
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you
- Online – via the link at the top of this page – new users are required to complete a simple registration.
- Via a local chemist - ask your chemist about their repeat prescription service.
- We DO NOT accept repeat prescription medication requests over the telephone. ( only in circumstances where a patient is housebound and has no family to help, or, over the age of 75 , or has a disability)
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.